8.20.2009

FITNESS WITH KIDS




I was so excited when Erin asked me to photograph one of her bootcamps last week, who could ask for something more fun for thier first commercial shoot!

Erin runs FITNESS WITH KIDS bootcamps and is AMAZING! I have never had so much fun working out before, its actually not as hard to drag myself out of bed in the morning to work out with these ladies, there is always chatting and laughter and of course we get a great work out as well and bonus, you can bring your kids! Erin has some great babysitters on hand to watch the kids who are always in your sight as well!

I didn't want to blog too much without the permission of the ladies who worked thier butts off this morning, but thought these were some great shots of the work out and of course, one of the babysitters!!

You can check out Erin's latest bootcamps at www.fitnesswithkids.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment