8.19.2009

STELLA







Beautiful, Beautiful Stella.

Stella's dad, Terrence, was just offered an unbelievable opportunity in his career and will be moving to a new office, he asked me if I would take some pictures of his little girl for him to display. Of course I was more than happy to do this for him one because Stella is gorgeous and two because Terrence has done so much for me, with Brock working out of town ALL THE TIME Terrence has always been around to help me with everything from babysitting to digging out dead birds embedded in the front of my car! and even more importantly because his wife has been another one of my biggest supporters along the way, they have no idea just how much we appreciate them!

The Boland's are much loved by us and I am happy to snap pictures of their perfect family any chance I get!

No comments:

Post a Comment