11.24.2009

ELLA....CALGARY PHOTOGRAPHER

I can't believe Ella is going to be SEVEN this February......I never imagined that Ella would become the very talented, sweet girl she is today.  We decided to not have school pictures done this year, when your Mom takes as many pictures as I do is there really a need to pay $60+ for a run of the mill school picture.  So we decided we would take some photos of her with her beloved Violin!
I love the shot of her with her eyes closed and wish she wasn't having so much trouble with her eyes right now, believe it or not I did edit them and there just wasn't much I could do to fix the purple bruising they were that bad that day...thankfully one day with a new cream seems to be working wonders!!









Now to get Oliver out of his skates and into the feild for some sweet shots of him!! Maybe Kathy, an amazing photographer of http://www.photoliciousphotography.com/ ! will get a great one of him tomorrow! We are so excited for her to take some family shots of us....she has helped me so much on this photographic journey answering question after question...I really do appreciate all her help and think she is one very talented lady!!

3 comments:

  1. I know I told you this already... but I really love these shots. Full of emotion and excellent composition. Nice work.... school photos..... have nothing on these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I especially love the last two. Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete