11.06.2009

HALLOWE'EN


We had a very busy hallowe'en this year.  With two photo sessions and kids to get ready, along with sadly helping our beloved neighbours pack for their move that weekend, our day flew by and before I knew it Ella and Oliver's friends had arrived to head out trick or treating and I hadn't taken one picture of my own kids all day!!  The night before had been an experimental night with my camera and pumpkin carving....I was trying out high ISO and low shutter speeds indoors with no flash and Brock was gettting crazy with our pumkins, making batman for Oli James and Ariel for Ella...needless to say there were one or two maybe even three non kid friendly words muttered under two parents breath, Ariel ended up needing some plastic surgery on her face involving toothpicks and I am not happy with a single picture I took!  But aside from all that, our kids had a blast! I have never seen Oli James so happy....thanks to Shelley for adding the two fake rats to their special treat bags, we have been tormenting Oliver with Percy and Thomas since then....wish I had a picture of Thomas and Percy to add to this post but I don't because someone, who reffered to himself as the only grown up in the house took them away from Ella and I, but even without Thomas and Percy I know Nannie has been patiently waiting to see these so here are Ella the wicked witch of the west and Batman!! along with their friends, Keegan aka Optimus Prime, Maya the Princess riding Unicorn and Owie the Turtle....this was a difficult picture to get hence the crappy quality, the kids were not interested in a group shot at this point, the only things they could think of were candy candy candy!!







No comments:

Post a Comment