11.06.2009

BLOGGING......

I have a friend who is also testing out this whole photography thing who sent me a message the other day telling me that I should try out 365 blogging...when I read the message I thought "hmm sounds neat I wonder what it is" see this friend is always coming up with fantastic ideas so I thought this must be some fancy blog that I must look into...well upon further disscussion I find that she is talking about blogging 365 days a year!!! same old boring blog but a new post daily!!!! I have been mulling this over for a week now, not wanting to start unless I am going to go through with it and thinking this just is not going to happen for me, when today upon stalking some of the other photographers blogs that I stalk I seen one who blogs something family related every Friday...well this I *think* I can do, and I know Nannie and Grama will appreciate it and possibly said friend will find it a good compromise??????

So here is my first weekly family blog post!






This is my handsome boy Oliver James, he is 100% obbessed with hockey much to his Mommy's dissapointment! I hoped with all my heart that my boy wouldn't want to be a hockey player, I hated watching my brother play, thought I was through when I grew up and moved out only to discover I had fallen in love with someone who loved the sport and wanted me to watch him, but my boy was going to be different until my heart melted the day he said "Momma I a hockey boy too" and proceeded to watch an entire game on TV all the while saying "Daddy thats you!! There you are Daddy!" and "Thats me right there, there I am!" and I changed my mind my son will be a "hockey boy" and I will be the proudest Hockey Boy Mommy there ever was!!

No comments:

Post a Comment