12.06.2009

A FOURTH BIRTHDAY, BUT A FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY!! - CALGARY PHOTOGRAPHER

Today Danika turned four years old.....but she celebrated her very first "real" birthday party! In the past Danika had celebrated her special day surrounded by family, but this year she got an amazing party for her and some of her friends, a party full of balloons, princesses, dragons, stories, songs, games, friends, family, hot dogs and cake! and was it ever amazing!! Danika has some really great parents, who I have met a few times through friends, but I had no idea until just recently how great they really were, so loving and caring! but beyond her fantastic parents she's got an Auntie who really rocks!!! Words just can't describe what a lucky little girl Danika is!  I feel truly lucky that I was asked to photograph Danika on her special day, I seen her eyes light up and a smile spread across her beautiful tiny face all afternoon and it left me feeling great for the rest of the day..I can't help but smile everytime I think of her standing at the door looking out the frosty glass as her friends arrived, getting even more excited with every approaching guest!  I had to giggle when I took her to the side for a couple portraits and she said "well I guess, but I only have a second, I have to go back to my party!!"

I took plenty of images of Danika's guests but I wanted to keep this post about the Birthday Princess herself since it truly was her day to shine and that she did!!

Happy Fourth Birthday, Danika wishing you a year full of big smiles and exciting things to come!





This next image is Danika making a VERY special wish for her birthday unicorn!  She thought long and hard for the perfect wish, this was not to be taken lightly!

And finally my FAV. image of the day....isn't she the sweetest little girl you've ever seen!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Gina! I love the pictures, the look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina...that is the sweetest write-up...ever. You said the kindest things about Dani's special day. We were all very fortunate that you were able to photograph and take part in her birthday.

    Thanks again
    The Auntie That Rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I'm so glad you like them!! They were really fun to take!

    ReplyDelete