1.11.2010

BEAUTIFUL BLUE EYES

I sometimes find myself struggling while on my way to family sessions, I can feel my hands start to shake and any ounce of creativity in me starts to slowly seep out and I get there feeling like I did in high school when I had a big test that I didn't really study for ( I say that because I spend a lot of time on the internet looking at images for insperation) I always have great ideas for sessions and then I am like a deer in headlights when I get there, doubting that I really have what it takes to do this, I tend to scan a home quickly to take note of all their framed prints and get an idea of what they think is good photography....this house had a beautiful canvas of a perfect newborn on the wall as soon as you walk in!!! I worried the entire time I was there and all the way home that I hadn't gotten anything good enough and then I downloaded this image and I thought if this is the only good image it was worth it! He is so beautiful!



Thanks for having me Amy! You have a wonderful family!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment