1.10.2010

GONE....

Yup everything is gone from the blog.....I don't know what I did but one second it was all there and then next it was gone!

So far this year has started off with very good intentions...but thats about it! Not much seems to be going the way I had wanted it to and the clouds are rolling in fast on what was a very sunny outlook!  But what can you do...stay calm and carry on I suppose, add a few pictures to make up for the lost photos and start from scratch.  SIGH!


My tech guy is on it..possibly he will find the problem??

***EDITED TO ADD*** Hmmm its all back!! Is Oliver some kind of two year old computer wizard???

1 comment:

  1. How much for the teck guy to make cross provincal house calls....we often need one and a cutie like him would be perfect.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete