1.17.2010

FITNESS WITH KIDS ON GLOBAL TV AND ONE FOR KERRI - CALGARY PHOTOGRAPHER













Yesterday was such an exciting day...I woke up before the kids on a SATURDAY! This hardly ever happens, and with Brock home to get up with the kids this NEVER happens I ran downstairs set the PVR and sat down to watch Erin do her interview on Global and seen my pictures flash across the screen!!! It was so exciting!!!
If you haven't already you MUST got and check out Erin's website and make sure you sign up for some classes!!!!

This next one is JACOB! He came over for a visit while we were home on New Years day and I couldn't resist pulling out my camera and snapping his picture! I only wish I could have gotten one of his brother Ryan but he was being evasive with Quinten.  I had to post this picture of him he is just too adorable to miss the blog!


1 comment: