1.18.2010

LESLIE AND KELLY PART TWO - CALGARY PHOTOGRAPHER

Whew! This wedding was as much an emotional rollercoster for me as it probably was for them!! I honestly laughed, cried, got angry, got frustrated, calmed down a bit, stressed a bit and laughed some more!  I have been working on the images for them since I got back to Calgary after the wedding and I think for the very first wedding I ever shot they turned out not too badly!  If you are reading this post you may want to put on some snuggie clothes, grab a coffee, Jade, grab a glass of wine! set the PVR to tape whatever show you are waiting to watch and prepare to be here for sometime....this is a long one!!


These girls were all so beautiful it was impossible to take a bad photo!
As I shoe lover I had to take this photo! Look at all the cute shoes! This next photo needs no caption it speaks for itself!


Can you tell they were not as into having photos taken as the girls were!!
Kelly and his brother, Super excited!






5 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful WONDERFUL photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are beautiful Gina.... good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an amazing job Gina, you should be proud of yourself and these will be great to add to your portfolio!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree...Gina you did an AMAZING job! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely Stunning Gina! You did an incredible job photographing this wedding. You should be sooooooooooooo happy....I'm sure your friend loves the pics. :)

    ReplyDelete