1.03.2010

LESLIE AND KELLY...MARRIED! -CALGARY PHOTOGRAPHER

 December 29th, 2009, Leslie and Kelly held hands and in front of their family and friends said I do...I do to a lifetime of commitment, friendship, laughs, challenges, and unconditional love.  If anyone can weather the storm of marriage, Leslie and Kelly will, the way they look at eachother, touch eachother, laugh with eachother radiates what marriage is.

I was so excited and happy to be a part of your day, Leslie and Kelly.  I learned so very much and appreciate the opportunity, your day will forever be etched in my memory and I will smile everytime I look back on it and everytime it crosses my mind.  I wish you all the happiness this world has to offer for you beautiful family.

There will be so much more to blog from this day, but wanted to get up a couple that I loved right away.







Hope you enjoy these ones Leslie!
More to come soon!!!

3 comments:

  1. Gina you did Great! I think you captured the day perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos ... you have captured them beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS job....they're going to be just thrilled with these, I'm sure! Have you noticed a change in your work since Becker?! It was pretty inspirational, wasn't it?! I can't wait to see the rest of this session......and what the rest of 2010 brings for you!

    ReplyDelete