1.06.2010

THE HARVIE AND KRAMP KIDS


We love going home to the island to see our niece and nephew, we love them soooo very much and miss them everyday, they are so very very cute and sweet!
Nannie tries so hard to get good photos of the kids together and it never really pans out..they are a hard bunch to make sit still, but bribed with gummie bears they will do almost anything....and we almost got them all looking and smiling!! Now a new baby with arrive in a few weeks and we will start the process all over again!!

I wanted to blog some of our christmas photos, but this computer is giving me a run for my money and not doing anything I want it to..so doesn't look like christmas photos will make the blog this year!

The fourth photo is Oliver, you can tell by the lack of smile ;) it was taken in Brock's truck at the ferry terminal in Vancouver around 7am when it was still very dark, the light on his face is from one lamp on the roof of brock's truck! I LOVE IT!




1 comment:

  1. No one would belive the discheveled mess they all were that day, you made them look as perfect as we think they are and me cry...again.
    Thanks
    Love Mom(aka Nannie)

    ReplyDelete