2.20.2010

ELLA TURNS SEVEN | CALGARY PHOTOGRAPHER

Ella's story began seven years ago on February 18, arriving on her due date and handed to two very scared parents.  Brock and I didn't know what the world held for us and we weren't really sure how to be parents.  Despite our fears Ella has become a beautiful, talented, compasionate little girl and we are very blessed she picked us to be her parents! In the past seven years I think I have taught Ella a lot but I know she has taught me so much more, if anything she has taught Brock and I the most important life lesson we could ever learn, what it is to love and what it is to be loved. I am so proud to be her Mom and wouldn't change that surprise for anything. She's starting a new chapter in her life and seven feels like such a milestone to all of us I just can't believe how far we've come together and I look forward to seeing what else the world has in store for us as a family and for Ella on her own, she is destined to be something spectacular and I can't wait to see what that is.

I took El and did a birthday photo shoot with her out in the snow, and think she is just beautiful in them all....and a little sneek peek of the party today which was worth the late nights of tutu making, sewing aprons, baking cupcakes, making tissue paper flowers and wrapping smartie boxes in scrapbook paper in every way!!!

Ella's coat was made by my Mom who makes the most beautiful clothing and has finally listened to us after many years and started a business......SEW-I-CAN!


We would also like to announce the newest addition to our family! My brother and his wife welcomed their third baby on February 16 only a couple weeks over due ;) Beckett Harvie! We hope to make a trip home very soon to meet this sweet little boy, even though we haven't met him or cuddled him he is very loved by his aunt, uncle and cousins!
Here is Beckett with his big brother Quinten and Daddy taken by my Mom and sent via email!
Thank you to everyone who booked Beckett's special promotion! I look forward to taking all your photos!

2 comments:

  1. She's so pretty Gina.... awesome pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your daughter has the most amazing eyelashes! Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete