2.04.2010

VINTAGE COUTURE-HANDMADE BY KAREN | CALGARY PHOTOGRAPHER


She is so beautiful, smart and talented with the most outstanding personality....she's the Mom that all us other Mom's are talking about...the ones we long to be, she works out three times a day, not three times a week like the rest of us who barely fit that in THREE TIMES A DAY! She is taking University courses, she is a Teacher a Mother and a Wife! and she still finds the time to design these!

They can be made for little ones too and are so adorable on little girls...of course Ella had to do some modeling, I know this doesn't show the headband that well but it shows my beautiful Ella so I had to post it!


This is just a quick little sneak peek at the ever talented Karen's handmade headbands and hair clips! These are the most adorable, funky, vintage inspired headbands ever! They make the simplest outfit fabulous! and Karen makes each one custom to your specifications!!

I will blog much more of these headbands in the next couple days while I continue to talk Karen into setting up a blog/website!  If you want to see more, or would like to get in touch with Karen send me a quick email ginaharviephotography@live.ca and I will get you in touch with her!

1 comment:

  1. those are pretty. I wish Audrey was easier to bribe, she wont keep anything in her rats nest!

    ReplyDelete