3.24.2010

DAVE AND NICHOLE:MARRIED | CALGARY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER

Dave and Nichole's story starts much the same as many a Calgary couples probably has, it all started at the Roadhouse of all places and believe it or not during Stampede!  Nichole had just moved to BC for work, but Dave's charm eventually won her over that night and upon Nichole's return to BC they spoke almost everyday until they decided they just couldn't be apart any longer and Nichole packed up and moved back to Calgary where they started their family together.

I had read this story on Nichole's wedding website and knew that I was in for a day filled with love, little did I know just how much love! As the photographer I was lucky enough to see both Dave and Nichole before they walked down the isle, before anyone else had seen them, before they had seen eachother and love and excitement was pouring out of them both.  I walked with the Pastor to the Bridal room and as he opened the door seen Nichole standing in the middle of the room, a beautiful white dress, gorgeous hair, and a smile to rival the one on her soon to be husbands face.  She was stunning to look at and not because she was in a wedding gown, and not because her makeup was perfect, and not because of her piercing green eyes, because I had never seen anyone look so happy, chill's went up and down my spine and goose bumps hit my arms. There truly is no better job in the world then to witness two people who are so in love as they get ready to spend their lives together.  I am so happy I could be part of this day!

Just Married!



I couldn't decide which way I liked this one better so am adding both!







I LOVE this one!


8 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL wedding pictures Gina...you did an awesome job at capturing great pics of there special unforgettable day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them.. they look great! elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo's Gina... you caught the emontions of the couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breathtaking all of them!! I could not agree with you more! Those do look like such wonderful shots to have taken and just absorb into. Each one seems to tell a full length story. I LOVE that in a photo! Good for you girl keep up the fantastic work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Dave and Nicole. You were both stunning! I wish I could have made it out to share your special day! Hugs!!!!! Eliza & Carys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Gina you are soooo awesome at this. It was so fun taking pics on our wedding day!! and so sweet what you wrote about us in the blog :) I want to get married again so we can take more pics hehehe!! they are awesome and can't wait to see the rest!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful pics gina. I haven't stopped by your blog in forever. looks like lots of great stuff is going on! :)

    m.

    ReplyDelete