3.20.2010

DAVE & NICHOLE SNEAK PEEK | CALGARY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER

Have I ever had so much fun?? Maybe, but this ranks pretty high up there on my list! Dave and Nichole and their wedding party are a blast to spend the afternoon with! and I am in LOVE with all their pictures! I may just sit up all night looking through them...I had big plans of coming home, putting on some snuggie jammies and watching New Moon on the PVR, however, believe it or not ladies, editing their photos is so much better!!

Hope you enjoy a little peek guys..I can't wait to show you more!!




LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!

3 comments:

  1. these are really nice Gina!!! Glad you had such a nice day for pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Mother Nature had some pitty on you after all....Phew!!
    Congrats to the bride and hairdresser, a great up do...Love the red shoes, reminds me of heading down the yellow brick road.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shots gina....can't wait to see more...

    ReplyDelete