11.28.2009

BEAUTIFUL FAMILY..CALGARY PHOTOGRAPHER

I was a little nervous when Marie contacted me to take these photos, they were going to be the biggest group I have done and I was so worried about not getting everyone is focus and not making them pose all silly.  But this family knew what was going on, what they wanted and we banged it out in one of my fastest sessions yet! That could also be due to the number of children in the group...with only one happy baby girl to force into position we were set to get things done!

Thank you so much for having me at you home to photograph you beautiful family, it truly was a very enjoyable session on my end!  Enjoy a quick look at your photos!!





This next one is one of my fav's from the session...I love the way they looked at eachother when I asked them to!


No comments:

Post a Comment