11.16.2009

MADE MY FIRST [B]ECKER CHANGE....

Its not much and honestly I doubt that anyone will even notice it! But I went to see the [b]ecker yesterday and I founnd him to be so inspiring...just the way he is inspired me! It was awesome and I feel lucky I got to go! I also got the chance to meet a whole whack of photographers that were full of great advice and things to try....one of them even lives but 5 seconds away from me and her son is the same age, grade and in the same school as Ella!
I can't wait to start changing things...and think the first thing on my list is going to be a new custom blog along with a logo and new business cards all very very exciting!

Well I can't end a post without a few photos.....this was our day today.....

I love this picture...people always tell us Oliver looks like Brock...today I kept looking at this photo and thinking thats not Brock but its someone, well it just hit me...this is my brother, in this photo Oliver looks just like my brother, James!

Yes, Elise, thats our cake.....

No comments:

Post a Comment